The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust is registered charity 1080567 and 3908975 company limited by guarantee. New Greenham Arts is managed by the Corn Exchange and funded by Greenham Common Community Trust.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust makes every possible effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up to date, but does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make amendments at any time and without prior notice.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust provides hypertext links to third party websites not affiliated with The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust for the convenience of users only. By linking to these websites The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust in no way endorses the contents, views or information held on such sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust nor any of its officers or employees shall be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising, suffered as a result of using The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's website or hyperlinks provided to third party websites.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust is committed to complying with The Data Protection Act (1998) and to upholding the principles of good information handling practice. When processing your booking the Box Office will ask for your name, address and telephone number. Any fax or e-mail details may also be requested, where relevant. With your consent, this information may be used to keep you informed about forthcoming events and other developments at The Corn Exchange. With your consent, we may also pass on your details to other relevant arts promoters who may wish to contact you.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All tickets are non-refundable except in the case of a cancelled event; in the case of a sold-out show £1 per ticket will be payable on tickets returned for resale.
- If an event is cancelled all bookers will be contacted and offered a full refund.
- There is a £1.20 charge for postage.
- Groups of ten or more receive 10% off most performances. Please book through the box office as this concession is not available online.
- Those eligible for concession tickets include (with proof) ages under 19, senior citizens, full-time students, benefit and family credit claimants, key workers, Equity cardholders and Registered Disabled. Please book through the box office for concessions that are not available online.
- Registered disabled get a free ticket for their companion.
- Please note that only one discount per ticket may apply. Concession tickets purchased online or over the phone will need to be collected in order to show proof of eligibility.
- Tickets for babies (where suitable) up to 18 months cost a £1 administration fee.
- Where family tickets are available a family consists of 4 people.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All information correct at time of publishing; the management reserve the right to change details without notice if unavoidable.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
All material published on The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 's website (unless stated otherwise), is the property of The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust and must not be copied or distributed for any commercial purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 's logo, graphics, website design and contents.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust permits the taking of copies of material published on its web pages for personal use only, by either copying to a data storage device or hard disk or by printing a copy, providing that the copyright notice is retained on each copy. Making alterations to any of the pages, or using content in any other work or publication, will be a direct breach of The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's copyright and may result in civil action.
The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust's prior written permission must be obtained for any other use of material contained in its web pages.
© The Corn Exchange (Newbury) Trust 2010